1. What is your role here at EGO?
I’m a blogger outreach gal and content executive.
2. What does a typical day look like for you?
Well... first thing in the morning is all about stats! Then I will go onto emailing all my blogger babes to make sure they are all sporting the latest ego shoes.
I’m also involved in the instagram feed so I’m always on the look out for bad ass babes in EGO to regram!
3. How did you get into your role?
I was searching for a new job at the time anyway but I was approached by my manager and I was so happy to become a part of the #EGOSQUAD
4. What’s your favourite part of the job?
My fave part would have to be all the sweet gals I get to talk to on a daily basis.. everyone is so lovely and it makes working with bloggers so fun and easy.. they are all like my e-pen pals :)
5. What’s been your best memory since starting the job?
Watching the brand grow so fast and knowing I have been here from nearly the beginning !
6. What are you looking forward to in the future?
I’m looking forward to making new relationships with influencers and hopefully getting the chance to meet them in the countries they live in!
7. Who are your top 3 all-time fave bloggers?
We Wore What - Danielle Bernstein
9. What advice would you give to someone wanting to do blogger outreach as their job?
I would say to join a company that is growing because its so exciting seeing it grow, and make sure you know all the top bloggers !
10.If you could give one piece of advice to someone with an interview for a fashion brand, what would it be?
I would say the main thing is to know all about the brand your applying for. Do your research and tell them what you will bring to the brand.
11. If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose & why?
Drake - my man crush erryday
Everyone from Harry Potter in The Great Hall at Hogwarts - nerdy me coming out!
The Kardashians because they know how to throw a dinner party!
Time for more EGO?