London-based Lola is a rainbow-haired super stylist who has worked with some of the coolest brands, celebs and magazines there are. Wanna know more? We asked her a few questions about her life and work…
1. So tell us all about what you do…
I’m a fashion stylist - I work with photographers to create images for various different magazines, musicians and advertising.
2. What do you love about it?
Every day is different and every job is different. You also get to work with and meet so many different people.
3. What’s been the highlight so far?
I still love the cover shoot I did for Clash magazine with Rita Ora, shot by photographer Mark Kean.
4. Where do you think you got your talent for styling?
I think just from loving clothes so much!
5. How did you get into it?
I studied Fashion Journalism at university and we touched on styling there. Then I just kind of fell into it after through interning and loved it more than writing.
6. Where are you from?
Kidderminster in Worcestershire but I’m now based in London.
7. What inspires you?
My friends, old magazines and books.
8. How would you describe your own style?
Girly, Princess, Gossip Girl on acid
9. If you were a shoe, which would you be?
A seventies style glittery rainbow platform
9. Describe yourself in 3 words:
Fun, colourful and sparkly
10. Where do you see yourself in the future?
I hope I’m a super stylist….we’ll see haha.
11. What’s on your playlist?
Rihanna, Christina Aguilera, Britney, Madonna, Sean Paul
12. What shoe trends do you have your eye on for 2017?
13. Who’s your muse?
It changes all the time. I think at the moment it’s Christina Aguilera in the 90’s – the Come on Over era. And Courtney Love….always.
14. Who’s on your hit list to style next?
Rihanna or Courtney Love.
Stalk Lola over on Insta @Lola_Chatterton
Want more #EGOUNLOCKED?