It’s New Years Day. The chances are you’re pretty hungover right now. Here’s 10 things that will go through your mind today...
1. “Oh my god I am so hungover”
We’ve all been there. Some of us will wake up still drunk but it’ll hit us later. Be prepared.
2. “What actually happened last night?”
Got no memories of what went down? Us neither.
3. “Why did I drink so much?”
We don’t know either, drunk us is so uncontrollable.
4. “I wish McDonald’s delivered”.
Yep, us too.
5. “Where can I get food?”
Fridge? Takeaway? Leftover pizza? Who knows, but eat something.
6. “Will googling how to cure a hangover help me?”
Nope. Neck some water, smash some carbs and have a nap. That’ll sort you out.
7. “OMG did that actually happen?!”
At some point later in the day the memories will slowly start to drift back and they may or may not be pleasant.
8. “Maybe my New Year's resolution should be to stop drinking…”
Sure that’ll last for about a week, but is there any point in trying to kid yourself? Let’s be real here.
9. “Am I cured yet?”
The likelihood is no but you should be on the mend by now. If not, paracetamol is your new BFF.
10. “How on earth is it 2017?”
We agree. January is so depressing but try make the most of it. Before you know it’ll be 2018.
Time for more EGO?